Le Black Pyramid,
Restaurant in Courchevel 1850
With an intimate atmosphere, the other restaurant at Le K2 Palace, Le Black Pyramid has a cosy and playful setting, carried through the dining room by the sublime black glass pyramid, which houses the cellar’s bottles. From breakfast to dinner, the duo Jean-Rémi Caillon and Sébastien Vauxion work their magic with simple cuisine and superb craftsmanship, making the very most of products from the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region.
Le Black Pyramid
- Simple and natural cuisine
- Gourmet menu and wonderful selection of products
- Wine cellar with over 1000 offerings
- Cheese selection by the artisan cheesemaker Bernard Mure-Ravaud (MOF and world champion 2007)
- Intimate feel
- Panoramic view over the mountains and the valley
- Open for breakfast and dinner from mid-december to mid-april
- Valet service
- Disabled access available
Friendly cuisine to be shared as a family
Good cuisine should be shared. At Le Black Pyramid, in a superb setting inspired by K2 Collections, Jean-Rémi Caillon and Sébastien Vauxion create opportunities to share and discover authentic and elegant cuisine as a family.
Authentic & Elegant
The flavor of the product
Lake-caught fish, traditional dishes and a selection of desserts are just some of the special experiences which make authenticity - both for the moment and product - a choice ingredient.
For wine and aged cheese connoisseurs, the bottles in the pyramid cellar and the selection curated by the MOF and world champion cheesemaker Bernard Mure-Ravaud are real gems to enjoy endlessly.